The key elements of this program
- In a pure English environment
- Learn quality Australia high school curriculum
- Interact with local students
- Experience Australia multi-culture society
- Good help for making decision about which country and school for future study
What will the students learn?
- creative arts
- human society and its environment
- personal development, health and physical education
How will the students learn?
Producing thought leaders
The schools aim to develop students into independent and successful learners, confident and creative individuals, and active and informed citizens – with the view to giving them all the skills, knowledge and capabilities to thrive in a globalised world.
A variety of teaching methods are used, including: teacher-directed learning, student research, group projects and presentations, visual presentations, e-learning and interactive classrooms. A variety of assessment methods are used to assess student outcomes. These may include individual research projects, group assignments, oral and visual presentations, the use of technology including PowerPoint, podcast or vodcast presentations, etc.
Term 4: 10 Oct – 20 Dec
Term 1: 6 Feb – 31 Mar
Term 2: 25 Apr – 30 June
Term 3: 24 July – 22 Sep
Term 4: 16 Oct – 22 Dec
other periods are school holidays
16-18 years old high school students
$1620 / per student / one week
(including application fee $254, course fee $386 and consulting fee $980)
$2006 / per student/ two weeks
(including application fee $254, course fee $772 and consulting fee $980)
$2392 / per student/ three weeks
(including application fee $254, course fee $1158 and consulting fee $980)
$2778 / per student/ four weeks
(including application fee $254, course fee $1544 and consulting fee $980)
- the above fee is only for study, not including food, accommodation, transportation, etc.
- please apply two months in advance before the enrollment
- please consult customer service for accommodation information